Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ten Months Today









I have been meaning to post these pictures of Dad's (Grandpa's) Funeral for some time now. I was thinking of him so much today when I realized it had been 10 month's today since he passed away. We were so lucky as a family to have such a great man to influence our lives as Sam C. Rudd. Often when I think of this great man I feel such a gratitude in having him as my earthly father. What a great example of our Savior Jesus Christ as this great man was. Not to mention how funny he was and oh what a tease as well. We can all look back in our lives with great memories of those wonderful times we spent as a family whether it was alone with him or in a big group we all knew we were loved by this man. I know we are all better human beings by having Sam Rudd to show us how we should live our lives. Thank-You daddy for just being you. Nan

1 comment:

Kristie and Roger said...

good job nan......thanks