Sunday, November 9, 2008

GRAMMY LOVES TO BRAG



Well I am going to brag tonight about my two Grandson's. On Oct.25th we had a Birthday Party for my Grandmother who would have been 115 years old. It was for her Grand Daughter's and Daughter In-Laws. I was in charge of bringing the cake. So as I was thinking after Angie's birthday just how cute the cake Max helped his mother make for Angie that I would ask him to make the cake for me and I would pay him for making it. I told him that he had to pay for the ingredients to make it as well as pay his Tithing and the rest of the money was his. So he made the cake all by himself. He had to do this for his Reflection project as well. I am posting the picture I took of him with the cake he made as well as a picture of him and Jordan at McDonald's when Angie and I took them there. I might brag about these two little boys more than most Grammy's but they are such a joy in my life. We have great times together whether it is going places with them or just sitting around the table playing games we have so much fun.